Saturday, September 1, 2012

release the hounds

bed
full
back
top: old navy
skirt: thrifted
etienne aigner belt: thrifted
flats: old navy
bow necklace: vintage avon

This is another go at dressing for fall when it's still warm out. I got this skirt at a Frenchy's the last time I went to Nova Scotia and I've been so impatient to wear it! Now that September has hit, it feels ok for me to break out the houndstooth.

Today I'm going to Fredericton, New Brunswick to help my sister move into her new digs at UNB. I've never been before!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the skirt. I have always loved houndstooth print and I'm excited that it is looking to be a big print this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I am going to steal this outfit idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely dear!kisses from Italy<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...