Tuesday, November 22, 2011

you don't know, that's okay

I got a nice little all-in-one printer on a steep discount with my laptop a month ago but just set it up now. Why don't printers come with the necessary cords you need set them up? Anyway. This is the first time in my life (!) I've had access to a scanner for my personal use and it's pretty exciting! I christened it by scanning a couple paintings from the past couple months.








Editing that last one threw this song into my head and now it's stuck there. I can't say I'm mad about it.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! If you had an etsy shop I would totally want one of these to hang on my wall - esp the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my plan, if i ever get off my butt and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful! you're really talented

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...