Wednesday, November 7, 2012

brown bass

full
shoe
everything thrifted but the tights (joe fresh)

These shoes are a happy recent thrift. I love short heels like this, they always make me feel a little more put together but I don't trip over myself in them like I do with higher heels. Also these are by Bass, which is always nice to find.


Also, when I have my coat and hat on today (the same ones from yesterday) I am dressed head to toe in shades of BROWN. I used to be against brown clothing for some bizarre reason but I've really warmed up to it lately. Brown. How about it.

10 comments:

  1. This is pretty much my perfect outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so smart, like you're on your way to school. lol I love Bass shoes and recently thrifted two pair. They last forever! (So I don't even feel so bad when I buy them new.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Adorable skirt!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes - I love having a little heel for the click-clicking. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some seriously major thrifting skills! Those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great thrift find. you pull off this outfit style ish thing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the sweater, the skirt, the collar, the shoes. I love it all! Great look and I'm impressed it's all thrifted.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes, I'm also oddly attracted to mens oxford looking shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Adam Thomson. Today socks are most important accessories for any footwear. Stylish socks with your feet give you a unique looks in the party or any other occasion. beStylish provides socks online according to your choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...