Wednesday, November 7, 2012

brown bass

full
shoe
everything thrifted but the tights (joe fresh)

These shoes are a happy recent thrift. I love short heels like this, they always make me feel a little more put together but I don't trip over myself in them like I do with higher heels. Also these are by Bass, which is always nice to find.


Also, when I have my coat and hat on today (the same ones from yesterday) I am dressed head to toe in shades of BROWN. I used to be against brown clothing for some bizarre reason but I've really warmed up to it lately. Brown. How about it.

9 comments:

  1. This is pretty much my perfect outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so smart, like you're on your way to school. lol I love Bass shoes and recently thrifted two pair. They last forever! (So I don't even feel so bad when I buy them new.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Adorable skirt!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes - I love having a little heel for the click-clicking. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some seriously major thrifting skills! Those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great thrift find. you pull off this outfit style ish thing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the sweater, the skirt, the collar, the shoes. I love it all! Great look and I'm impressed it's all thrifted.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes, I'm also oddly attracted to mens oxford looking shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...