Monday, January 23, 2012

bow neck






thrifted wool plaid dress, bow-neck blouse, christian dior belt, elephant ring, leather cat pin, cameo pin, doc martens; old navy cardigan; gifted totoro pin


My favourite thrift store closed a few weeks ago (RIP Froggies) but it has been bought and there was a $1 liquidation sale on the weekend. I didn't get a huge haul but I did get this bow-neck blouse. the actual shape and sleeves of it are totally awful and shapeless but the collar is perfect for peeking out from behind jumpers and sweaters. The bow is removable too, so I can have a simple peter pan collar peek out from those jumpers and sweaters if I do desire (and I do, of course).

4 comments:

  1. Love your dress and your blog is very nice!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is a magical adventure for you...oh that was lame. But seriously, I love the bow tie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bow neck! awesome! and your ring is pretty cool.


    xo angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is fabulous, but I think what I love most is your mini-collection of pins on your collar = perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...