Tuesday, January 31, 2012

mixed




thrifted floral blouse doc martens, and avon bow necklace, old navy rock star jeggings,



If you were getting bored of the same background in every photo, TRUST ME, you were not alone! I hated it more than anyone! Experimenting with stacking furniture to make new makeshift tripods. This was achieved with two books, stacked on a footstool, stacked on a bench. Maybe I should just get an actual tripod...

This blouse looks to be handmade and it's one of my favourite thrifted articles. The two floral prints are perfect for each other!

5 comments:

  1. You're outfit is great, but I am also in absolute love with your curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "FOLLOW ME"

    JUST KIDDDING.
    that shirt definitely reminds me of things i've thrifted in the past!

    and i know what you mean about makeshift tripods... i highly recommend investing in one! it opens self-portraits and outfit photos to a whole new WORLD of sassy possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit! You cannot go wrong with a blouse and skinnies :)

    xo jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse so much! Especially with that necklace. I always love the details.

    You should get a tripod! I just bought a cheap $16 one from Target - it makes things a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You consistently make some seriously great thrifted finds, and that blouse is no exception. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...