Wednesday, December 28, 2011

never grow up

I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I'm back to work after a relaxing 4-day weekend at my parents' house up east. While I was there I put in a request to my personal seamstress (mom) to see if she could help me out with a detachable peter pan collar. These sweet round collars are everywhere and a necklace-style one is an easy way to add one to any tops or dresses you have with a crew-style neckline.




the button on the front came from a tin of old buttons that came from my grandfather's house. I love sorting through old buttons! Lots of treasures to be found.

The collar in action. And a Christmas Tree!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, what a truly beautiful pan collar! <3 They are my most favourite thing ever!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. that collar is so cute! I love that there are hearts mixed in with the eyelet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...