Thursday, February 23, 2012

button down life





thrifted button-down, necklace, christian dior belt and doc martens, eclipse skirt, joe fresh tights


I paid a visit to The Garment District when it opened on Tuesday and picked up a few things, including this button-down. This is the new thrift store operating out of the old Froggie's building. So far I think I like it! It's very organized and CHEAP! I think almost everything is about five bucks, a welcome change these days, when you can't find a single thing at Value Village for under eight dollars. I'm not sure if anything can fill the hole in my heart where the Froggie's costume section used to be (lol dramatic much) but the Garment District does ease the pain a little bit.

5 comments:

  1. Love that blouse, great new find! So lucky that you have a cheap thrift store, all the vintage spots here are so over priced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what it was like!! Going to have to make a visit! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as usual. I am jealous of those who can button their collar and not look stupid (like me, my bust is too big to pull it off. Sniff sniff.)


    bonjourgazel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organized and cheap? What more could you ask for in a thrift store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very hard to find a thrift store that is both organized and cheap... love the blouse with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...