Thursday, February 2, 2012

groundhog day





everything thrifted! except for the fleece-lined leggings


I'm (obviously) loving this belt-tucking thing I've been doing lately. It makes my outfits feel a little more casual, essential when I'm wearing Docs everyday. Also trying to summon Spring with a buttery yellow top and mint skirt. What did the groundhogs say about Spring? Is it soon? I hope so.

oh! and if you're wondering about that bag, it's a vintage Air Canada bag! It's so neat. I saw one on ModCloth's vintage section a few months ago.

5 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your thrifting skills! Very beautiful outfit! xo

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. your curtains are adorable. i used to have a vintage air canada bag too, but it was red and white and felt a wee bit too patriotic for my tastes.

    another fantastic fancy purse to thrift? OLD BOWLING BALL BAGS. i've had some real special ones over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly cute and your outfits are adorable! That skirt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the colors of this outfit and the bag is amazing :)

    http://www.prettytrees.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...