Monday, February 20, 2012

fruit stripe



everything thrifted


So I dyed my hair dark brown last night and... it got darker. Red really has a hold on my hair, I can never seem to get rid of it. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

This dress kind of feels like pajamas I would have owned as a child in 1996, but it has belt loops, which means I can wear it in the day, right? It's very worn-in and cozy. Perfect for a quiet day at work when the rest of the Island is on holiday.

Thirdly of all, Clearly Contacts was doing a first pair free promotion this weekend so I grabbed up these. My big harsh frames are feeling particularly harsh with my new dark hair, these should be a welcome change.

2 comments:

  1. A cute dress - love the softly coloured stripes. I've only ordered contacts from CC before, never frames, but I love the ones you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Dress !!! reminds me of a bed sheet i had in the 80's which i loved pastel candy stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...