Saturday, February 18, 2012

inappropriate footwear






old navy dress, gifted hat, thrifted angora sweater, rose ring, etienne aigner belt and doc martens, joe fresh pineapple nail colour


I wouldn't recommend wearing little shoes like this in February in Prince Edward Island. It's very slushy! and slippery. I was so tired of wearing Doc Martens though. So tired! I wonder if fashion bloggers in warmer climates realize how good they have it, that they don't have to organize every outfit around their own good pair of winter boots? Must be nice...

pssst it may be obvious from the quality of these photos, but I got a new (to me!) DSLR! It's a used Canon 20D I practically stole. Trying to take these photos with my old Canon S5IS in this light would have been a mess. And now I can finally take a photo of my black cat that doesn't look like a big black blob with eyes. LOOK AT THOSE LIDDLE FEATURES what a cutie eh?

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about winter boots. I take any excuse to ditch them these days. Loving your nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went without sorels for the first time in a while this week, and loved it. However, totally fell on my face in the snow yesterday while wearing my cute little booties from Joe Fresh so it's back to winter boots for this gal, at least until this latest snow melts. Love the belt, btw, the buckle is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG DSLR. So jelly. Outfit and photography and both great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is perfect! (ps..I keep staring at my leather loafers just waiting for less sloppy weather, I feel your pain)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...