Monday, February 6, 2012

stomp



joe fresh top, thrifted skirt and boots, gifted hat


Verdict on my new thrifted boots: awesome. They keep my feet super warm and dry and they keep me from slipping all over the place. They look alright too. I wonder why they don't make boots like this anymore. Lately I find there's no middle ground between leather riding boots with slick soles and Sorels. It's obviously possible to make boots that are winter-proof AND half-stylish, I wonder why no one's cashing in on it.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit. I really love your skirt especially, and your hat!

    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the boots paired with that skirt! Amazing look!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt. And, I agree, why don't they make functional and cute boots anymore? I'd pay good money for boots that kept me from sliding and didn't look like I was about to hike Everest.

    http://www.katieleee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love longer skirts like these, and it looks so cute styled with the hat and boots! BOOTS <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute, I agree: longer skirts like this look awesome in boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...